Top 6 Beauty Wishlist

Monday, January 05, 2015

Kicking off the new year with a new list of lovely beauty items that are currently on my wishlist! Some of these aren't super expensive or out of my price range, just getting the time to buy them or not being sure of what they are like!



01. Urban Decay "All Nighter" - Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
02. Real Techniques Core Collection
03. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primers (x3)
04. Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks
05. Tangle Teezer brush
06. ELF Studio Lip Exfoliator 

- - - 

01. URBAN DECAY "ALL NIGHTER" MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY.
I struggle so badly when makeup sweats off my face, especially during a wedding or photo shoot (I get very warm, very quickly) I've been looking all over for a good setting spray, and I love the look of this one.

02. REAL TECHNIQUES CORE COLLECTION BRUSHES.
*Swoon* Real Techniques brushes are my absolute favourite. I already have the Expert Face Brush and would love to add to my face brush collection with these little beauties. 

03. URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW PRIMERS - ORIGINAL, SIN & EDEN.
When I got my Naked Palette 2 it came with a small selection of tester eyeshadow primers. They are the BEST primers I have ever used and I need to stock up now my little testers have run out.

04. MAYBELLINE COLOUR SENSATIONAL LIPSTICKS - PINKS/REDS.
I already own the Hollywood Red and it's such a lovely, rich colour. It also feels amazing on my lips, so a few more of these in the other pink/red shades will be fabulous.

05. TANGLE TEEZER BRUSH.
How do I not already own one of these? My hair can get ridiculously tangled and knotted, especially when i've had too much dry shampoo in it. I've seen reviews about this little brush and it's now up there  on my wishlist.

06. E.L.F. STUDIO LIP EXFOLIATOR.
Exfoliating your lips is something i've never thought of being part of my skin care routine. The most I've ever done is whack on a load of vaseline or lip balm. I actually saw about exfoliating on a makeup segment during This Morning and since then i've always wanted one. This one from ELF looks brilliant, but never seems to be in stock! 
- - - 

Has anybody got any of these they can recommend? Or is there any alternatives that are better? 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've heard that the tangle teaser is good but I have a brush called 'the wet brush' and it is so amazing and doesn't hurt to get knots out at all, I think a lot of people think it's better too :)
    Great post by the way, I love the real techniques brushes! Xx

    http://nina-madeline.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina! I'll definitely have a look at the wet brush, I can't even tell you how knotty my hair gets after a shower haha.
      I'm a little obsessed with the RT brushes. I have some Bobbi Brown ones too and I love all the eye brushes, but all the face ones (as in the bronzer, blush & foundation brushes) lose their bristles all the time, which is kinda disappointing.

      Delete