February Wishlist :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hello my fellow Blogees!
Seeing as we are coming up to the end of February,
I thought i'd share the items i've seen throughout the month that have made it to my wishlist. 


01. Urban Decay Naked Basics 2.
I have all 3 of the Naked palettes and Naked2 is by far my absolute favourite. I'm such a sucker for a nude/neutral eye during the day and at night I like to smoke it up a bit. So when I saw this palette I was made up. They are all pretty much matte, which makes it better. (I don't mind a shimmer but I love mattes.)

02. Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes.
Oo lala. These brushes are divine. I saw them the other week in Boots for the first time after watching the launch video. They look so amazing but with the price tag I doubt i'll be able to afford them for a while (but one can wish!)

03. The Badass Blog Planner by Sarah Morgan.
Seeing as i've only been blogging since the end of 2014, I really want to step up my game. I want to be able to set myself some blogging goals and work out a way to make my content more enjoyable for readers - so I hope this book would be able  to help (This is top of my birthday gift list haha)

04. Seventeen Skin Wow Primer (3 way highlighter). 
I've been looking for a primer for a few months now and never came across anything I really liked. I decided to take a look at what Seventeen had on offer as I have & love their Brows That! Brow Kit. The great thing about this is that it's also a highlighter - I can mix it with my foundation or just use it on my face to highlight certain areas. 

05. Rimmel Natural Bronzer ('Sun Bronze').
At the moment i've just been doubling up my contour kit as a bronzer but I would really like one to use solely as a bronzer. I'm not keen at all on shimmers or glittery bronzers and all the ones i've bought in the past have shimmered far too much. I'm after something that looks more matte and i've read reviews saying this is great - plus it's cheap!

06. Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick (214 'Firecracker').
I'm a little obsessed with Rimmel lasting finish! The colour is amazing, though I tend to keep buying the deep plumb/red colours and would love to get a nice pink. I'm not a fan of nude lips or bright/light pink so I really struggle finding a good pink. From what i've seen online, colour 214 is a perfect balance between light and deep pink, so next time i'm in Boots I might give this a try!! 

- - - - - - - 

If anyone knows of any better alternatives or a perfect pink colour lipstick they could recommend i'd be so grateful :) 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I want everything on your list.. especially the Basics palette and the book! xxx

    KirstyLeighx// Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book looks brilliant doesn't it, I love books that you can fill in yourself. I have so many scraps of paper lying round I definitely need a book :) xx

      Delete
  2. I feel the exact same about the makeup brushes! They are way more expensive then the other collection, im hoping they will go down a bit once the hype is over, i need them!! Haha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so amazing and soft and the metals look so appealing… i'm obsessed with nice shiny things hahaha. I can barely afford their other range never mind these but they are so pretty :3 xxx

      Delete
  3. I was recently looking at the rimmell bronzer in boots and I was really tempted to buy it! Might have to have a trip back! X

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I keep looking at it but never really thought to get it. I'm not a fan of the over-glittery look so I just hope it's more matte than shiny! If you get it you'll have to let me know what it's like! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I need it in my life pronto haha! <3 x

      Delete
  5. 1 and 2 definatly!
    I want a naked palette so badly, but never get around on buying on.
    Also I do really need some make up brushes I am now doing my make up by hand ( yes I use my fingers...)

    Your blog looks amazing!
    xx Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to use my fingers to apply all my make up, too! Until I went to Clinique and they talked me into buying a brush, never went back!
    :) Thank you, you're too kind!! xx

    ReplyDelete