Clearing out Christmas

Friday, January 02, 2015

This is just going to be quite a short post today. Basically I've spent today helping my mum clear our Christmas and clean the house. I don't know about you, but once it hits January I'm ready to start decluttering the house and start fresh! So that's what I've done today, it feels great. I also cleaned up my office and did a little rearranging, so hopefully that'll help me get more work done!

If you wanna see how my house looked at Christmas time, I posted a blog about it over on my photography blog :)

I think i'll have to post a few photos soon of my lovely office space - As I work from home being self-employed, my office is where I spend most of my working hours. For now, i'll leave you with the first photo I took after de-cluttering the living room - complete with Yankee candles :) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments