Anniversary weekend in Edinburgh

Tuesday, January 27, 2015



This weekend, my boyfriend Nathan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary together in Edinburgh. This trip was a gift from Nathan's mum for Christmas who had sorted everything, even all our travel arrangements.

So on Friday morning we set off on our little weekend away in Scotland :) 
I've only ever been to Edinburgh once and that was on a high school art trip when I was 15years old, so many, MANY moons ago. (almost 10 years, WHAT?!)

We had such a lovely weekend! My parents had booked us onto the city sightseeing bus tour, which takes you round the city on a lovely double decker bus. This was great as there are a lot of hills in Edinburgh and on the Saturday we wanted to spend the day walking round the castle. 

It was beautiful. Scotland is beautiful. We had a fabulous weekend.

It's hard to really sum up the weekend, so i'll share some of my photos with you instead :) 

Can't believe we have been together for SEVEN YEARS. SEVEN! As they say, time flies when you're having fun ^__^ <3


^That's me and Nathan on our anniversary night, and our food :) 
^Tilt shift attempt!!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congratulations! Seven years is a long time, looks like a beautiful weekend away x
    Natalie's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raytoria, I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out what that means at http://defineobsessive.blogspot.com/!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time, I love your photography! x
    Eva // http://evasstudio.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete