April Favourites

Sunday, April 19, 2015


Hello lovely readers and fellow bloggers :) I've already done a wish list based on my photography wants/needs this month, but today I felt like sharing with you what have been my favourite things this April! Some of these aren't exactly new, but I still wanted them to be part of this anyway!


NEW LOOK BOOTS:
These aren't exactly new in for the season, but I have had my eyes on these boots for so long now. I used to have some just like this in black but the heel snapped. Instead of going and getting them fixed I just threw them out… Biggest mistake EVER cos I didn't realise how much I actually wore them!
Anyway, back to these. Saw them in New Look MONTHS ago and thought next time I'm in i'll get them. Obviously with it being spring they have a new selection of sandals and stuff so these were in the sale. £12 instead of £29.99! Yay for sale bargains <3


CRANBERRY ZEST YANKEE CANDLE:
By far my all time favourite scent from Yankee Candle. I'm seriously obsessed with this smell. So much so that my boyfriend think's i'm weird because I must smell it before I fall asleep. Haha! But seriously I love this scent so much. I found this in Asda for £9 and couldn't say no. <3


MY KINDLE TOUCH:
This isn't a new purchase, I got my kindle for my 22nd birthday in 2012. But I love it! Especially the cute little case I got online (can't remember where I got it, but probably Amazon!) I find myself going through phases of being obsessed with books. I really wanna start reading the Game of Thrones books as I love the series so much, but for now i'm re-reading the Hunger Games and Legend trilogies. If anyone can recommend a good read, please let me know in the comments :)


NIVEA FACE CREAM:  
Recently i've been on the hunt for a new moisturiser. The last one I had was great, but it's more ideal for people with spot prone skin, whereas my skin is more sensitive, dry and red. I came across this little tube in Tesco. It's a sensitive day cream that focuses on preventing redness, tightness and dry skin, which is everything I need rolled into one! So far I like it. I like Nivea as is so gentle and not strong on my skin.


SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS:
 Ever since I stopped getting acrylics done (was really obsessed at one point) I wanted to try and grow my own nails out healthy and strong. For me, there's only one product out there that I use religiously and trust to work and that is Sall Hansen: hard as Nails strengthener. I've used this before and it's brilliant, especially to nails like mine that are prone to snapping/flaking/breaking easily. A nice bonus, as you can see from the top photo, is it leaves a gorgeous shine to my nails, too. I also find this works amazing as a bottom and top coat if you're adding any colours.

So that's all I wanted to share! I've also not been feeling so well this week, bit of a cold nothing major. But I have been really pleased with the current growth of my hair recently! Here's a quick shot I just did (Sorry for the selfie, not the best photo of me but I was just so pleased with the length of my hair, hah.)


You Might Also Like

4 comments