My work space.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

As I am a self-employed wedding & portrait photographer, I spend a lot of my time editing and working on my laptop. 

This room is my pride and joy, I've made it really cosy - not just for me to work in but when I have clients round to discuss their packages, they need to feel comfortable too. So I thought i'd take some photographs of my office to show you all the space I work in on a daily basis :)

Also - seeing as my dressing room blog got such a great response, thought this would go along with that one quite nicely.

^ Adorable digital drawing of my cats on the wall is done by the fabulous Tia Sakura.

^ Snow White vinyl sticker on my laptop still going strong.

^ Yes - That is a cardboard cutout of Louis Tomlinson behind the photo of me & my boyfriend! 

^ This used to be full of other people's work but now it's full of mine… 

^… I wanted to be my own inspiration - wanted to see what i've achieved :)
I also added lots of positive quotes to keep me motivated! 

^ Office sign with my business name on it :) This was made by Gem's Wooden Signs.

^ My ADORABLE camera bag from Jo Totes. SO nice to have a practical camera bag with all the compartments for my camera and lenses, but something that looks feminine and fun. The bright yellow 'mustard' colour always gets people talking about it, plus i'm less likely to leave it anywhere as it's so bright I can't miss it :D

^ Cat Face clock (any Weebl fans here?) and my graduation friends on the shelf ;)

^ this was a photo/art piece I did for an old university exhibition - now lives on my wall! 

^ Just a little something I made for the window ledge - next to my university photography degree :)


I hope this was interesting! I love this little room as I feel I can have a space to work separate to my living space. Makes it much easier to work within 'office hours' instead of being up all night doing admin work.

Anyone else here self-employed? Do you have a workspace? If you have a blog on it, leave me a link -- I'd like to see it :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments