FOTD + Venturing to YouTube?

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Not the most exciting or long post but I wanted to do a FOTD because I was really pleased with how my makeup went :) Well that and I like a selfie.


This is actually a little step towards venturing onto YouTube and making videos. At the moment i'm quite obsessed with YouTubers and for years have been watching makeup tutorials. There are a few that I really want to see but can never find videos on so considering just making my own :) But I really don't know. I have my reservations! If anyone can offer some helpful tips on getting over the fear of making videos (I really cannot stand my own voice, which is a problem!!)

ANYWAY :) Back to the face. This is just an every day face so really neutral, light application.

Here's the list of products i've used:

FACE & CHEEKS:
♥  Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation.
♥  Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (under eyes and down bridge of nose).
♥  Sleek Face Contour Kit Palette (used on on cheeks, nose, forehead and jawline.)
♥  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

EYEBROWS:
♥  Seventeen Brows That! Brow Kit (just filled in the gaps!)
♥  Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 (colour 'Foxy' on brow bone)

EYES:
♥  Urban Decay original eyelid primer.
♥  Little Mix Eye Shadow Palette (colour 'Feather' on lid)
♥  Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 (colour 'Tease' in crease and outer lid)
♥  Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 (colour 'Booty Call' in inner eye)
  Collection Intense Colour Supersoft Kohl Pencil (brown) - to add a little flick on outer eyelid.
♥  Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. 

LIPS:
♥  Lush 'Mint Julips' Lip Scrub applied on lips.
♥  Vaseline 'Rosy Lips'.

BRUSHES USED:
♥  Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. (for foundation and blending the contour powder).
♥  The crease brush from the Naked Palette 2 (& the other side!)
♥  Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Blender Brush.
♥  Real Techniques Contour Brush.
♥  Real Techniques Brow Brush. (used really lightly with the powder)
♥  Barbara Daly powder brush. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I would love to start youtube, let me know if you do.... dont you think its really hard bringing out a peice of yourself in writing, videos give you a chance to express yourself more!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes completely! I feel like I could talk and it would make so much more sense, but I just don't know. I'm tempted to do one without talking first but would that look strange? I just don't know hahaa. I will do definitely and same if you do i'll be your first subscriber! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I just think, just go with the flow whatever feels comfortable. No one gets it right you have to find your own way aye :D but 100% i will watch your vids, i loveeeeee youtube! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha me too. Bit obsessed with Joe & Caspar recently! NEED to go VidCon sometime D: xxx

      Delete
  3. I love joes prank videos!! Haha... and definatly, would be amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete