Quick, Daily Makeup Look

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Whether it's wanting to spend that 5 extra minutes in bed or needing to quickly nip to the shops, we all have that quick go-to look. For me personally, my skin gets dry and patchy if I wear a full face of makeup for 2/3 days on the run so being able to let my face 'breath' in-between is a must! 
So these are my go-to items for an everyday face.


First thing I do is grab my Olay Double Action Day Cream & Primer to moisturise my skin. I love this stuff, it also works as an amazing primer too on full-face days. I don't ever bother with a foundation during the day so next stage is concealer.


I usually wear Lasting Perfection in 01 Fair because it's lighter than my skin so instantly brightens under my eyes and makes me look more awake. I blend this in using my Real Techniques Setting Brush as it's light and airy enough to gently buff it into my skin.


Next step: eyebrows! I've recently been using Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow pomade in medium brown to shape then fill in my brows. I usually start off by brushing my brows with a spoolie then apply the dip brow with a Zoeva 317 Wing Liner brush, using single strokes to create a natural look.










.
After the brows are done I apply some eyeshadow to my lids. Urban Decay's Naked palette is usually my go-to palette for eyes. I just sweep the colour 'Naked' over my lid followed by 'Buck' gently buffed into the crease. This is an everyday look so don't do much more than this. If i'm feeling particularly fancy i'll use 'Sidecar' over the top to give a little sparkle ;)









I finish my eyes off by tight lining my top lids with Collection black kohl eyeliner and finish off by applying some Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara.


Lips can vary depending on how I feel that day. Most days i'll just exfoliate with Mint Julips lip scrub
by Lush and some Burts Bees lip balm. Other days i'll feel more fancy and i'll pop on NYX Liquid Suede in Sandstorm very lightly to give my lips some colour. If i'm staying in at home editing though I tend to skip the lip colour.



And that's it. I might use a bit of bronzer depending on how pale I am that day and some powder if i'm a teeny bit shiny, but tend to keep it simple!

Let me know if there are any products you love or you think I should try ❤

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Absolutely adore your quick everyday makeup, everything you use is goals! I am currently after Anastasia Beverly Hills' Dipbrow pomade, it looks like such a winning product and I love a good pomade for the brow. Great post <3

    Sending love from A So Called Beauty Blog // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete