My Wedding Photography Bucket List

Wednesday, April 01, 2015



Hello Blogger friends!

I recently launched a new page on my wedding photography website showing off my wedding bucket list. Basically, this is a list of weddings that I've never done and would ADORE to be part of! 

For those of you who don't know, i'm a self-employed wedding photographer based in Warrington (that's a town in the North West of England, UK). I've been photographing weddings for 2/3 years, so i'm still relatively new in the industry.

I've seen so many other amazing photographers have these lists and I always thought they were so daring. However, it wasn't until I sat back and actually thought about all the goals I wanted to achieve in my career and thought it be best to actually get a bucket list written out. After all, how am I supposed to get these kinds of bookings if i'm not being open about wanting to do them!?  

Here it is my wedding bucket list: 



• Harry Potter themed wedding (absolute dreaaaaaam)



• Game of Thrones/medieval themed wedding.

• Photograph a pet at a wedding. I'm actually doing this one in June!


• Cat themed wedding. (I've seen this done before, looks amazing)


• Farm/forest/outdoor wedding. 


• Shooting a wedding abroad. (Would LOVE to do an LA wedding!)


• Beach wedding (UK or abroad).


• Same-sex wedding. 


• Engagement shoot at a fun fair/pier/Blackpool pleasure beach.


• An alternative wedding.


• Humanist wedding.


• Gretna Green/Elopement. 


• Photographing an entire wedding in black & white (no colour shots.at.all.)


• A famous person's wedding (big dreamer!)


• A wedding to be put forward for publishing in print. (again, dreaming big.)


Of course this will be an ever growing list, the more creative weddings I do the more this list will grow. But for now, apart from a couple (ie. the last two) they are really quite achievable! 

Let me know what you think! Anyone else got any amazing bucket lists for me to see? I love reading them! 

Also if anyone is interested in seeing my work, here's a link to my website ;) sorry for that shameless plug, haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments