The Versatile Blogger Award

Thursday, March 05, 2015


Thanks to Rosey over at Adventures of a Shopaholic for this nomination :)

The Versatile Blogger Award 

I did a 25 Facts About Me last month, but I wanted to give this a go as I was kindly nominated!
So here are 7 straight forward facts:



1. I'm currently obsessed with Game of Thrones.

2. I graduated from Manchester Met Uni in 2012 with a BA(Hons) Photography degree.

3. I change my hair colour on a yearly basis.

4. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day.

5. The only plant i've managed to keep alive is an Orchid my boyfriend got me in 2014.

6. I've been with my boyfriend for 7 years (2008-2015)

7. I have my own business and I photograph weddings and family portraits for a living, which I love!




Now I should tag people to do it, but I know there are lots of these floating round recently, so instead i'm going to leave it open to whoever wants to do it :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You got that up so quick! it took me ages to think of 7 facts:)

    It's nice to know I'm not the only one who constantly changes hair colour!

    R x

    www.adventuresofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete