The British Tag!

Tuesday, March 03, 2015



When I saw that Hannah over at Oh January had done a British Tag blog post I just really wanted to do it, too :) So here it is!  

- - - - - - - - 


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
Pretty much have a brew every hour of the day! I can't function in the morning without one, like my brain just won't wake up! And it has to be Yorkshire tea for me. I also don't have sugar in my tea and always prefer it on the strong side. 

2. Favourite part of your roast?
It always depends what kinda roast it is... If its a chicken roast, I love the stuffing when it's cooked with the bird in the tray. For a beef roast, I love yorkshire puddings. Overall I just HAVE to have a good, thick gravy. (could I BE any more Northern?!)

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Custard Cream. There is no other biscuit that comes close for me.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?
Afternoon Tea :) 

5. Favourite word?
'Splendid' seems like a good solid British word..?

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
I'm Northern, so I don't know any!

7. Favourite sweet?
Hmm Idk about sweets, but chocolate wise it has to be Cadburys Dairy Milk. There is no other chocolate in world that comes close to this chocolate. 

8. What would your pub be called?
Urm… The Cat on the Wall? I don't even know haha. 

9. No.1 British person?
Julie Andrews was the first lady to pop into my head.
I think all the films she has done, especially Mary Poppins, just personifies all things 'British' for me. 

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
New Look/Boots for the shop. I also love going to good gastro pubs more than posh restaurants. 

11. What British song pops into your head?
Spice Girls - Wannabe :')

12. Marmite?
Hate it. BLEUGH.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are so right about the gravy - Can't have a roast without it!

    Thanks for the mention Rachel!

    Hannah x

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need to do this tag! I'm like the least British, British person ever :)

    I've tagged you in the versatile blogger award You can find the post and read the rules on my last post! I can’t wait to know more about you :)

    R x

    www.adventuresofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete