A little mascara & lash update!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Sunday blogger friends! Just a short blog today.

This blog is basically a little update on a product last week I posted a blog showing a couple of new purchases including the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

At first I wasn't sure I really liked it. It does have a little bit of a clumpy issue still but just a little wipe sorts it out - no big deal.

It's been a week of using it everyday and I have to say I love this mascara now! I have an issue with my lashes that they just don't curl, they just stick out straight. This mascara seems to have help give them a lovely curl and they really do look much bigger. 


This is just a quick pic I took on my phone to show you my lashes!! I also love the small bristles on the brush that grab the bottom lashes so well, no spider-like, super long bottom lashes anymore. 

Sorry it's not a full blog but I just really needed to share my joy :) 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Must try this mascara! Your eyelashes look great! x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes do try it, I was sceptical at first but I love how my lashes look now I've used it few times :) x

      Delete