Lush Christmas Goodies

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hello blogger friends. 

One of the presents I got from my lovely boyfriend was a big box of Christmas Lush bath goodies. Lush is by far one of my all time favourite places to shop. If I could bottle the smell of Lush and have it as a reed defuser in my home I would buy it. (...does this already exist?! I kinda hope it does.)

This lovely festive box contains 5 Christmassy bath bombs.

I've not used any of them yet, I just wanted to take a photo of each one and put what they are/what they do. This post is more like an unpacking and first impressions kinda thing.

Here are the 5 festive goodies I got in my box:

^ Peeping Santa -- Bubble Bar:
This one smells very strongly of strawberries, which I love. He reminds me a lot of those cute little strawberry santa's you see at parties.

 ^ Golden Wonder -- Bath Bomb/Fizzer:
How cute is this? It's very glittery on the outside, which i'm guessing makes for a glittery bath. There's a hint of turquoise running through it - apparently that's the colour the bath goes when it's fizzed. It has a very refreshing citrus scent. I'm looking forward to seeing the tiny stars it spills out when it's in the bath.

 ^ Cinders -- Bath Bomb
I'm keeping this little bath ballistic for New Years Day purely because of the popping candy! I've read reviews that say it's quite underwhelming so I think i'll mix this in with a bubble bath. Smells great though!

 ^ Dashing Santa -- Bath Bomb/Fizz bar
This little guy really does smell like Christmas in a bar. The orangey/citrus scent would've been a perfect for Christmas Eve.

^ Lord Of Misrule -- Bath Bomb
This one appeals to me the most!! I love the colour, the scent is so beautiful and it's the biggest one so i'm expecting something great. I feel this is one that'll make my skin feel great and think it'll make for a very relaxing bath time. Plus it's a crown, what's not to love?! ;)

So that's them all. I'm really excited to use them.
Which is your favourite? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments